High-waisted A-line skirt made in matte stretch wool crepe. Pin tucks are carefully placed to accentuate the shape of a woman’s hip line. Fastens on the side with a zipper and covered button. Pair with sandals and a white t-shirt for a warm summer day and the Rachel Top and heels for an evening out.
- Main Fabric: Wool Creponette 98% Wool & 2% Stretch
- Lining Fabric: Stretch Chiffon 91% Silk & 9% Stretch
- Invisible Side Zipper
- Dry Clean
The Cecilia Skirt in Black Wool Crepe
- Made by Zoila in the Garment District in New York City.
- Designed by Hayley in Brooklyn, New York.
- Pattern made by Keiko in Brooklyn, New York.
- Pattern grading is done by Alex in Brooklyn, New York.
- Fabric, fusing, buttons, care tags, and labels are all sourced from the Garment District in New York City.